REGISTER FOR MASS
To register to attend a Mass, please click on the link below to register for the day and time you would like to attend. Please note that the main doors of the church will open 15 minutes prior to the start of Mass.
Anyone who does not have access to this website can call the Parish Office at 773-486-1660 to register for a Sunday Mass.
Parishioners Reopening Guide for Mass - What to Expect
ANNUAL CATHOLIC APPEAL 2021
STATIONS OF THE CROSS
8:00 AM - English
SACRAMENT OF RECONCILIATION
Monday through Saturday: 20 minutes before the 8:00 AM Mass and Saturdays at 4:30 PM
Why can’t we say “alleluia” during Lent?
The point of the season is a kind of exile. While the event of the resurrection has occurred in history, the days of Lent serve as a reminder that we do not yet experience the kingdom in its fullness. We live in the hope of the resurrection, but the weakness of human existence is all too evident in this life. The omission of the alleluia is one symbolic way to enter into the spirit of the season of Lent. The days of Lent are days of penance and recollection of human weakness but also days of anticipation and so we long for the day when the kingdom is fully realized. To be deprived of certain things during the days of Lent is designed to create a longing for the realization of all that the life of Jesus promises.
- Mar 8 2021 7:00 am - Eucharistic Adoration - Suspended Until Further Notice
- Mar 9 2021 7:00 am - Eucharistic Adoration - Suspended Until Further Notice
- Mar 9 2021 8:30 am - Novena to our Lady of Perpetual Help - Suspended
- Rev. Tomasz Wojciechowski, C.R., Pastor
- Rev. Eugene Szarek, C.R., Resident Resurrectionist
- Rev. John Nowak, C.R., Resident Resurrectionist
- Deacon Daniel Cabrera, Deacon
- Deacon Rodolfo Urquiza, Deacon
- Richard Martin, Business Manager
- Maryna Shutovich, Music Director
- Halina Pydych, Coordinator of Religious Education
- Isabel Patino, Administrative Assistant